I'm trying to understand the changes in 0.4, and the deprecation warnings
are very useful. But they only appear once or twice, then they stop.

It would be really useful to be able to (for a while at least), see them
all the time. Experimenting with different syntax at the moment means
exit()ing and restarting, so as to see (and examine) the deprecation
warnings again. I would rather be annoyed by seeing them all again than to
forget the correct syntax merely because the terminal's been open for two
weeks... :)

 Is there are flag for this? (julia --depwarn=yes) doesn't do it, I suppose
'yes' means 'once or twice' here.)