I have a type

typealias TColor RGBA{UfixedBase{Uint8,8}}
typealias TImage Image{TColor, 2, Array{TColor, 2}}

How do I know if it's a concrete type or not? Is there an isconcrete
function somewhere?

Incidentally, I'm asking this because I just updated my packages and had to
adjust to the recent Colors changes. My former definition of TColor was:

typealias TColor AlphaColorValue{RGB{UfixedBase{Uint8,8}},UfixedBase{Uint8,8
}}

and now for whatever reason concatenating images together is ~10X slower.
Since those are just arrays, I assume it's a type  problem. Those are more
frustrating and frequent than I expected, I must be doing something wrong...

Cédric