This is more of just a suggestion/placeholder that a Julia lesson gets
written for Software Carpentry <http://software-carpentry.org/index.html>.
They currently have a Python, R, and Matlab lesson
<http://software-carpentry.org/lessons.html> -- If one of the goals is to
keep giving Matlab users a better tool then this might be a good place to
advertise Julia.

I am willing to write it, but won't have time for another month or month
and a half. Just thought I'd throw it out there in case someone else wants
to beats me to it; notice that they seem to have a relatively good outline
for what the lesson should cover (Patient data, creating functions, making
choices, defensive programming, and then some tool specific stuff).