Is it only tuples that you want to consider as “composite”, would e.g.
contains_any(Array{Any,2}) or contains_any(Union{Integer,Any}) also return
true?

Also, all use cases I can think of for this function indicate that you
could just as well use isleaftype directly, so you might not need to figure
this out at all :)

// T

I would like to write a function "contains_any(T)" which checks wether a

​