Nope, it is not possible. See http://docs.julialang.org/en/latest/manual/types
<http://docs.julialang.org/en/latest/manual/types> for more info. Particularly
the section:

One particularly distinctive feature of Julia’s type system is that concrete
types may not subtype each other: all concrete types are final and may only
have abstract types as their supertypes. While this might at first seem unduly
restrictive, it has many beneficial consequences with surprisingly few
drawbacks. It turns out that being able to inherit behavior is much more
important than being able to inherit structure, and inheriting both causes
significant difficulties in traditional object-oriented languages.

-s