Thanks,I've read about the arrays,but just don't know how to define some
existed type.
though a type may be define as:
type a{T<:Integer}<:Real
xxx
end

but that's will work in my function.I tried to pass different types into a
function, so I asked this question.
still do not understand why can define a existed type become a subtype of
some other type?