Hi,

I have a column vector in which the first T elements belong to the first
simulation, the next T elements belong to the second simulation and so on
so it is of length T*simulations. I want to find the covariance between the
data at t and t+2, for example, if it was
 a = [1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5] for 3 simulations and 5 periods then I
would  get b =
[3,4,5,missing,missing,3,4,5,missing,missing,3,4,5,missing,missing] and I
would get the cov(a,b).
 I was wondering if anyone knows a quick way to do this? I think I might be
best to use dataframes but I am not familiar with that and so I was
wondering if any of you have come across this and can offer a solution?

Thanks,
Jude