Stefano,

I have had success using Sublime Text with Julia on Windows 7 using these
instructions:

https://github.com/quinnj/Sublime-IJulia

If you follow these directions carefully, you should be able to get it up
and running.

There are also two other alternatives which may appeal to you:

http://junolab.org/

https://github.com/JuliaLang/IJulia.jl

I'm not an expert but I have used all three options and they work just fine
with the same basic functionality so the choice will boil down to personal
preference.