Whoops, if you're on 32 bit, be aware there's evidently an issue with a
recent build-flags change on the buildbots. We will need to rebuild the 32
bit binaries later today with a different set of build flags.

(Also please don't cc julia-news when replying to announcement posts,
otherwise we have to moderate the replies, and that list is intended to be
low-volume)