Good catch!

# in git bash
$ echo $HOME
/c/Users/Tomas Lycken

# in Julia 0.4
julia> ENV["HOME"]
ERROR: KeyError: HOME not found
 in getindex at env.jl:37

julia> ENV["HOME"] = "C:\\Users\\Tomas\ Lycken\\"
"C:\\Users\\Tomas Lycken\\"

julia> Pkg.update()
INFO: Updating METADATA...
INFO: Updating Benchmarks...
INFO: Updating DualNumbers...
INFO: Updating LightGraphs...
INFO: Updating Contour...
INFO: Updating Interpolations...
INFO: Updating ZMQ...
INFO: Computing changes...
INFO: No packages to install, update or remove

So, ENV["HOME"] wasn’t set, and setting it fixed this. I assume it’s a bug
that it wasn’t set?

// T

I'm not sure. When you run in git-bash, is the environment variable HOME