With path to the exe, this is what I get:

LoadError: Couldn't find libpython; check your PYTHON environment variable
while loading C:\Users\Lewis\.julia\v0.4\PyCall\deps\build.jl, in
expression starting on line 17

So, the path needs  to be to something else.

Of course, the real solution is the include the right path in the system
PATH variable.  I have paths to the exe, to scripts, and to site packages,
which is the standard thing to do. But, Julia doesn't agree with this.

Lots of  wasted  frustration on something that should  be simple but for
clearer documentation.