It is a suggestion.  There is no project.  If some of the experts agree on
such a combined language in this group, a combined grammar
can be created and ScalaJulia functional language can be implemented
through a project.

We need some exchange of ideas. Such a combined language has implication
for Spark, Hadoop, Mlib and many other things to be integrated
faster with Julia.

SS