Speed is not critical here. I am porting this script

http://gmt.soest.hawaii.edu/projects/gmt-matlab-octave-api/repository/changes/trunk/src/gmtest.m

that will call the test scripts that live, as for example, here

http://gmt.soest.hawaii.edu/projects/gmt/repository/show/branches/5.2.0/doc/scripts/ml

and compare the produced output with the reference PS file that is also in
the testing dirs.

If it works, as I hope and will test later. It's good enough for me but off
course faster alternatives are always wellcome.

Thanks

quinta-feira, 22 de Outubro de 2015 às 18:16:05 UTC+1, Stefan Karpinski