A lot of my documentation looks like this:

""" Draws a rectangle of size `(width, height)` and color `color`"""
function draw_rectangle(width::Int, height::Int; color="black")

The interactive help ?draw_rectangle shows:

search:

Draws a rectangle of size (width, height) and color color

draw_rectangle

Unfortunately, this is missing the type information and method list. In
contrast, if I didn't specify a docstring, ?draw_rectangle_ yields

draw_rectangle_ is a generic Function.
 # 1 method for generic function "draw_rectangle_":
draw_rectangle_(width::Int64, height::Int64) at In[72]:2
draw_rectangle_ draw_rectangle

This is obviously useful information, and I'd like to see both the
docstring and the list of methods. Is it an oversight that ?draw_rectangle
does not show methods if a docstring is present, or is there a convention
that the method list should be replicated inside the docstrings somehow?

Cédric