Le mercredi 04 novembre 2015 à 20:49 +0000, Ben Ward a écrit :
> Could anyone who can see it tell me the current figures? Or see to
> making this data public? It seems an odd thing to keep private - I
> would presume growth figures were something to show off.
Unfortunately, the graphs only cover about 10 days. There are a little
more than 1,000 unique visitor each day, and about 10,000 since 10/22.

Some time ago, I posted the evolution of the number of Debian users who
have enabled popcon and have Julia installed. The absolute value is not
representative of anything, but the growth is exponential :
https://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=julia

You can also look at the number of stars attributed by users to Julia
packages :
http://pkg.julialang.org/pulse

Regards