Finally, I compared with C++ and Go version using TinySegmenterMaker.
https://github.com/shogo82148/TinySegmenterMaker/pull/10

The resulting times(in seconds for 100 loops a text file) is following:
RubyC++PerlNode.jsGoPythonJulia132.9848134105.3110.50111.8511.70

After my blog post, ikawaha optimized Golang version using same way we did,
and golang gets faster than Julia.