Hi,

Through a combination of luck and perseverance, I was able to get PyPlot
working under Windows 10 (I'm new to both Julia and Python). I notice that
all my packages are installed into my "Users/[UserName]/.julia" folder. Is
there a way to get these packages to work for all users so I don't need to
add packages for each individual user on a given laptop? I am tempted to
copy folders from .julia, but not sure what kind of damage that might do :)

I imagine there is a link to a page that describes how to do this, but my
Google skills are notoriously bad and I haven't found it yet.

Thank you for any help.