The core focus is actually on the compiler, debugger and libraries. On the IDE
front, we’ll be working on providing hooks to integrate the debugger and such
into existing IDE efforts - the prime being the Juno work, but other projects
will use it as well.

Independently, we are also discussing with the Eclipse Foundation to see how we
can work with their scientific community and have a good Eclipse plugin for
Julia.

-viral