Hello,

I've recently started using Julia, thanks to the great intro at the Julia
meetup in Gent two months ago. To really start using it for my work, I
would need to access some C++ software, most notably Trilinos and our own
CFD code. We currently use Boost.Python to interface with Python, so I
thought it would be nice to have a Julia package that facilitates writing
wrappers in a similar fashion.

You can see my first attempt here:
https://github.com/barche/CppWrapper

Any thoughts/comments are welcome. While we need this package anyway to
interface with our own code, I'd like to know if there is any interest in
maintaining it as a clean, separate Julia package?

Cheers,

Bart