Various classes are using JuliaBox now. There are occasional hiccups, but
they are much fewer nowadays. If you do use JuliaBox, we'll be happy to
support in any way we can.

Also, the JuliaBox local install is a good way forward if it is not a large
class. It will work on one big shared memory machine. The local JuliaBox
does not support the multi-machine setup that JuliaBox.org does for now.

-viral