Hmm, the little example works but my code still doesn't. I've trimmed my
code down to something smaller that still misbehaves.

"# Eddy Meas Module

The Eddy Meas module is a collection of functions to work with SLT files
generated by EddySoft and, more specifically, EddyMeas.

`sltload`: Load SLT files based on dates

`sltheader`: Load SLT header info

`sltread`: Read SLT file converting everything except mV signals

`sltconfig`: Load CFG data

`slttimeshift`: Shift a set of SLT files' time

`sltwrite`: Write data to an SLT file

`slttrim`: Remove columns from SLT files

For more information see each function's help.

---

\n
#### Requirements\n
* DataFrames
* dirlist.jl
* findnewton.jl"
module Test

    export slttrim

    function slttrim()
        println("\n###############")
        println("##  slttrim  ##")
        println("###############")
        println("slttrim(source,destination,mindate,maxdate,maxanalogcols)")
        println("\tsource::ASCIIString = Source directory, \"K:\\Data\"")
        println("\tdestination::ASCIIString = Destination directory,
\"K:\\Data\"")
        println("\tmindate::DateTime = Start of period to process")
        println("\tmaxdate::DateTime = End of period to process")
        println("\tmaxanalogcols::Int64 = Maximum number of columns that
should remain")
    end # slttrim()

    "# slttrim

    Remove columns from SLT files, source files must not have all equal
numbers of columns

`slttrim(source::ASCIIString,destination::ASCIIString,mindate::DateTime,maxdate::DateTime,maxanalogcols::Int64)`\n
    * source::ASCIIString = Source directory, `\"K:\\Data\"
    * destination::ASCIIString = Destination directory, `\"K:\\Data\"
    * mindate::DateTime = Start of period to process
    * maxdate::DateTime = End of period to process
    * maxanalogcols::Int64 = Maximum number of columns that should remain"
    function slttrim(f1::ASCIIString,f2::ASCIIString,mindate::DateTime,
maxdate::DateTime,maxanalogcols::Int64)

Julia Version 0.4.1
Commit cbe1bee (2015-11-08 10:33 UTC)
Platform Info:
  System: Linux (x86_64-linux-gnu)
  CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz
  WORD_SIZE: 64
  BLAS: libopenblas (NO_LAPACK NO_LAPACKE DYNAMIC_ARCH NO_AFFINITY Haswell)
  LAPACK: liblapack.so.3
  LIBM: libopenlibm
  LLVM: libLLVM-3.3