It definitely looks as if you are just passing the script to the Julia
executable. So as soon as the program terminates all windows close.  Like
Steven said, it would be exactly the same in Python. If you want windows to
be permanent, you probably should be in the Julia (or Python) shell.

Cheers,
Daniel