Hi,

I'm using Julia 0.4.0 in OSX 10.10. Today when I tried to upgrade my
packages I got this error
julia> Pkg.build( "PyCall" )
INFO: Building PyCall
INFO: Recompiling stale cache file /Users/vish/.julia/lib/v0.4/Conda.ji for
module Conda.
WARNING: Module SHA uuid did not match cache file
WARNING: deserialization checks failed while attempting to load cache from
/Users/vish/.julia/lib/v0.4/Conda.ji
INFO: Precompiling module Conda...
INFO: Recompiling stale cache file /Users/vish/.julia/lib/v0.4/Conda.ji for
module Conda.
WARNING: Module JSON uuid did not match cache file
======================================================================================[

ERROR: PyCall
]======================================================================================

LoadError: __precompile__(true) but require failed to create a precompiled
cache file
while loading /Users/vish/.julia/v0.4/PyCall/deps/build.jl, in expression
starting on line 12

=============================================================================================================================================================================================

======================================================================================[

BUILD ERRORS
]=======================================================================================

WARNING: PyCall had build errors.

 - packages with build errors remain installed in /Users/vish/.julia/v0.4
 - build the package(s) and all dependencies with `Pkg.build("PyCall")`
 - build a single package by running its `deps/build.jl` script

=============================================================================================================================================================================================
 Version Info gives
julia> versioninfo()
Julia Version 0.4.0
Commit 0ff703b* (2015-10-08 06:20 UTC)
Platform Info:
  System: Darwin (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0)
  CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570R CPU @ 2.70GHz
  WORD_SIZE: 64
  BLAS: libopenblas (USE64BITINT DYNAMIC_ARCH NO_AFFINITY Haswell)
  LAPACK: libopenblas64_
  LIBM: libopenlibm
  LLVM: libLLVM-3.3

Any thoughts on what's happening and how to build this?