I know this is a *really *simple question - so forgive me for asking.. I am
not a programmer but I do want to make Julia the language I use - and move
away from the others that shall not be named.. I would really like an
explicit syntax answer to this:

obj_file = "pathto.obj"
obj = load(obj_file)
display(obj.vertices)

which gives me:

502-element Array{FixedSizeArrays.Point{3,Float32},1}:
 Point(0.00117,-0.02631,0.03907)
 Point(-0.00896,-0.02466,0.03908)
 ⋮

 Point(-0.01634,-0.0178,-0.05919)
 Point(-0.01751,-0.01913,-0.06169)

How do I access this info?
So I can then do a scatter3D plot.

I have tried:
obj.vertices[1,:][1,1]

which gets me this far

FixedSizeArrays.Point{3,Float32}((0.00117f0,-0.02631f0,0.03907f0))

and this
obj.vertices[1,:][1,1][1]
which gets the first value

0.00117f0

But it really doesn't seem that elegant.. which typically means I am doing
something wrong.

I want to put all vertices in a matrix and not look like its a hack.