This was a great talk.  I love the idea of getting fast results with
vectorized code.  Ehsan and Lindsey Kuper (who was also at the talk) said
that they are working with Julia Computing and investigating integration
with the multi-threaded Julia that is coming so that an external compiler
(gcc, icc) would not be needed. I look forward to hearing more from Intel
Labs on this.

Ehsan's slides [1], raw, unedited audio from the meetup [2], and a similar
introductory talk from Lindsey [3] are available online.

[1]
http://www.slideshare.net/ChristianPeel/ehsan-parallel-acceleratordec2015
[2]
https://soundcloud.com/christian-peel/ehsan-totoni-on-parallelacceleratorjl