Hello all
(first post)

I just now downloaded version 0.4.2 of Julia, and installed it on my
W10x64pro machine. I was going to use it to run the optimization packages,
so I did the Pkg.update() on the Julia cmd line, as instructed here
http://www.juliaopt.org/.

To my surprise, i get the following error message:

INFO: Updating METADATA...
error: Cannot pull with rebase: You have unstaged changes.
ERROR: failed process: Process(`git pull --rebase -q`, ProcessExited(1)) [1]
 in pipeline_error at process.jl:555

I have not done any changes to any source, just DL'ed and installed the
64-bit binary for windows, and I have no clue what is going on... Does
anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.