I am trying to use Julia on Windows for the first time, and when I try to
run Pkg.update(), I got this error:

error: Cannot pull with rebase: You have unstaged changes.

When I run "git status" in the METADATA folder, I got:

On branch metadata-v2
Your branch is behind 'origin/metadata-v2' by 524 commits, and can be
fast-forwarded.
  (use "git pull" to update your local branch)
Changes not staged for commit:
  (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
  (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)

        modified:   FixedEffectModels/versions/0.1.0/requires
        modified:   FixedEffectModels/versions/0.1.1/requires
        modified:   FixedEffectModels/versions/0.2.0/requires
        modified:   FixedEffectModels/versions/0.2.1/requires
        modified:   FixedEffectModels/versions/0.2.2/requires

no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

How can I solve this? Thanks

--

Esta mensagem pode conter informação confidencial e/ou privilegiada.Se você

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, please, you must not use, copy, disclose, change, take any
action based on this message or any information herein. Personal opinions
of the sender do not necessarily reflect the view of Neurotech, which is
only divulged by authorized persons. Please consider the environment before
printing this email.