Hey, sorry if this is a really noob question, but how does one use ccall on
your own C function? Since the binding to the Monte Carlo VEGAS integration
libraries in GSL.jl currently need work (if anyone wants to fix that up /
guide me on how to fix it up, I'll give you 10 cookies!), I was looking to
implement C code to call the GSL functions directly. Specifically, I am
first trying to get this example to work
<https://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Monte-Carlo-Examples.html>.
I saved it into monteCarloExample.c and then can compile it as

gcc -I/usr/include/gsl -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm -fpic monteCarloExample.c -o
monteCarloExample.o

this compiles, runs, and gives the right result. However, when I try

ccall((:main,"/path/to/monteCarloExample.o"),Int32,())

I get an error
error compiling anonymous: could not load library
"path/to/monteCarloExample.o"

If I add the -shared flag, it segfaults. Thanks in advance.