So I write a script in text editor, save into ~/bin/myscript.jl.  Then in
REPL use include("bin/myscript.jl") to run and test in REPL.
Hmmm, see some changes to make, go back to text editor and edit and save
changes.

Here's the question: When I go back to REPL to test, how do I make sure I
have *only* the most recent edit loaded?  If I do include() again is the
old version replaced?  Do I need to "un-include" the old version somehow?

I have been closing and re-opening the REPL and re-doing include(), but
that's really unwieldy, especially using multiple scripts, plus I end up
losing previous work within REPL.

Thanks!