Hi Andreas,

Yes, I'm aware of (and impressed by :) Cxx.jl. The reason I went ahead with
CppWrapper anyway is that I wanted something like Boost.Python does for
Python: allow writing the interface completely in C++.

If I understand Cxx.jl correctly, the idea is that it becomes possible to
directly access C++ using the @cxx macro from Julia. So when facing the
task of wrapping a C++ library in a Julia package, authors now have 2
- Use Cxx.jl to write the wrapper package in Julia code
- Use CppWrapper to write the wrapper completely in C++ (and one line of
Julia code to load the .so)

We currently have a C++ project with Python bindings done using
Boost.Python, which also uses the latter approach, so translating this is
more natural using CppWrapper.

Maybe I should clarify this in the docs?

Cheers,

Bart