Hi MA,

I like your idea and I also wonder about registering small packages. I'm
actually a fan of it so I'd say go for it, but curious to know what others
think.

Have you seen SIUnits.jl <https://github.com/Keno/SIUnits.jl>? It shares
some similarities, but in the context of SI units, e.g. it wouldn't handle
10.75n, but it would handle 10.75nm.

Cheers!