I apologize for the beginner nature of my question but I am not
understanding the file structure in Julia.

I am wanting to run lmm on a very large file (470000x2000), I would like to
run one lmm on each of the 470000 observations.

I have loaded in my matrix and my covariates to Julia using the following
code:
betas = readtable("betas.txt", separator='\t')

covarsInput=readtable("covarsInputJulia.csv")

covarsInput[:CNValues]=PooledDataArray(covarsInput[:CNValues])
covarsInput[:Age]=PooledDataArray(covarsInput[:Age])
covarsInput[:Sex]=PooledDataArray(covarsInput[:Sex])
covarsInput[:ChipID]=PooledDataArray(covarsInput[:ChipID])

I am then running an lmm, in this fashion:
m=fit!(lmm(betas~CNValues+Age+Sex+(1|ChipID1911),covarsInput))

This will not run because covarsInput is the dataframe being specified and
betas is not in covarsInput. I have no idea how to remedy this?
So a) how do I get all my files in the same "dataframe" even if one is a
large matrix, and
b) how do I get the lmm to run on each probe in betas

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated, I am very new to this and
pretty confused!

Thank you!