Hello Simon,

Yea, I had this <https://github.com/JuliaGraphs/GraphVisualize.jl/issues/1>
discussion with @CarloLucibello <https://github.com/CarloLucibello> on how
to proceed with the library. He is trying to implement a similar thing
using GLVisualize as you can see here
<https://github.com/JuliaGraphs/GraphVisualize.jl/>.
As you said, I would love to implement a backend-independent package for
visualizing graphs so that it can be used with any backend as and when
required. And yeah, I've tried out your package. It is pretty nice and it
will definitely reduce the latency issue that we face while using WebGL.
Using GLVisualize, user can interact with the nodes by moving them around,
which is actually pretty nice. So, as the work progress, I think I'll
definitely try to use GLVisualize as backend since it provides more
flexibility compared to ThreeJS.

- Abhijith