Yes Tomak,

When i write a code but it is not connected with julia in real time.Or even
when I I press the key Shift+Enter it doesn't work also. suppose I wrote a
simple code such as
a=2
b=3
c=2+3
but pressing the key Shift+Enter it dont show the result on the julia.Can I
fix this problem ? if i do not install any other text editor.

Best Regards