Hi.

I am trying to load a 180 x 1025 matrix of floats, defined in a .jl file,
like

function Data()
    data = [1E-4 ....... 3.2E-5
                 .....            .....
                 .....            0.0 ]
end

The simple act of including this file takes 50s in my computer and, when
the function
is called,

data = Data()

it takes more than two hours to finally crash without warning.

I can easily create such matrix with rand(180,1025), such that memory is not
a problem.  I can also use it with a smaller number of lines without any
issues.

It is a known limitation or am I doing something wrong here ?

I am using the last 0.4.3 Windows version (downloaded directly from the
page)

Thanks.