Hi Evan, no, the console is controlled by Juno (or "julia-client" in Atom),
and Jude can't hook into that. Besides, Jude is complementary and distinct
from what Juno provides. Jude does auto-complete within scopes, so you can
get autocomplete in the middle of a function body you are editing, which
might be nested deep in a module which is imported into your main script.
Juno does auto-complete just on your main script, ie at global scope, just
like a Julia REPL. It's probably possible for Juno to eventually hook its
own auto-completes into the console. It's just not as easy because then it
can't use Atom's Autocomplete+ package.

Instead, you could type your code directly into your source file,
leveraging Jude's autocomplete there. Then once you're done typing the
line, you could type Ctrl-Enter to execute it via Juno. When I use Juno, I
rarely have to type directly into the console. I usually just edit a script
file and run the lines individually.