I've been pretty happy using Atom with just "language-julia".  I've tried
Juno:  julia-client and ink with the support installed into julia.  But,
there are many problems and few benefits.  Maybe we get too dependent on
fancy IDEs.

I also install terminal-plus.  Just launch a terminal--it starts by default
in your project folder, type julia, and do stuff.  It's not much more than
having a separate terminal window open, but actually the ui nav to go back
and forth between code and terminal really is convenient.  Sure, I have to
type include("somefile.jl") but mostly that's just up-arrow.

It's just so convenient and no complexity.  autocomplete is sort of
over-rated.  You get autocomplete for your own variables just from Atom.
 For language keywords, the issue is really knowing what to use to
accomplish your goal.  Saving 3 keystrokes isn't as important.

For charting I use jupyter.

For debugging I just use print statements.  Real debugging support would be
nice.

Most of the non-language specific stuff an IDE provides, such as git, and
working with other languages is there.

Until someone super serious like the jetbrains guys decide to support
Julia, we'll survive.