Thanks for the quick reply! Yes, that would be wonderful.

I want to interface to a library that has its own garbage collection; that
library walks the stack to find potential objects that must be kept alive.
Therefore, all calls to that library must be done in the form
  library_global_StackBottomBags = __builtin_frame_address(0);
  library_function(...)