Hi,

I've been working with Julia for a little while now and notice that I'm
starting to develop a number of very small packages that I use and reuse
all the time.

I was curious about your opinions on publishing very small "utility"
packages? For example, I am consider making a very tiny package the just
defines a few types that I will use and reuse in many different/distinct
packages and don't want to redefine them each time. However, once I publish
the bigger packages, they will have dependencies on these tiny packages,
which means I'll need to publish these tiny packages too.

Any thoughts? Is that "ok" or is that bad style?

Best regards,
Eric