Hi all.  I'm trying to figure out how to install the wkhtmltopdf
application (available through apt-get, homebrew, etc) for generating PNG
files from raw HTML (for Plots).  I don't want to force the dependency as
part of a standard install... if users want to add it then they can output
PNG for Plotly, but it should (IMO) be a conditional dependency.

I do, however, want to use it as part of the regression testing on Travis,
and that means it should be installed, but not through a standard BinDeps
method.

For any dependency/travis wizards... what's my best course of action?

Thanks,
Tom