Hello,

I am trying to get GaussianMixtuers.jl to pass the tests in
julia-0.5.0-dev+3476 .  I am more and more often running into problems
related to not being able to find any function to dispatch to, it seems.
 This time, I am stuck with the error

MethodError: no method matching xμTΛxμ!(::Array{Float64,2}, ::Array{Float64,
2}, ::Array{Float64,1}, ::UpperTriangular{Float64,Array{Float64,2}})
Closest candidates are:
  xμTΛxμ!(::Array{T,2}, ::Array{T,2}, ::Array{T,1}, ::UpperTriangular{T,S<:
AbstractArray{T,2}})

The badly named `xμTΛxμ!()` is a function in GaussianMixtures.   In this
case, I can't really see which of the arguments does't match to the closest
candidate.  The type `T` in the closest candidate is not specified in the
function prototype, so I guess that implicitly the four `T`s in the closest
candidate are, in fact, implicitly not the same type.  But even if they are
implicitly the same type, the call clearly is with `T==Float64` for the
five `T`s in the closest candidate.  The prototype is

function xμTΛxμ!(Δ::Matrix, x::Matrix, μ::Vector, ciΣ::UpperTriangular)

In julia-0.3 and julia-0.4, this problem does not occur.   Does anyone know
what might be going on?

Thanks,

---david