Derek

How are you interfacing it with Julia?

It could be there is an error in the way you are interfacing it. This error
could be undetected with gfortran, but be visible with ifort. The error
message sounds as if you are writing to a memory location that should not
be written to (e.g. to a constant or a string). It is easy to get confused
with what is a pointer and what not when using Julia's `ccall` for Fortran
code, and this can lead to that kind of error.

If you point to your code, people might be able to give better advice.

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnet...@gmail.com>