On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 11:09:27 AM UTC-4, Tom Breloff wrote:

> I haven't ever needed to plot
>

> Wh---whaaat?? ;)

Yeah, seriously!  Give me Emacs (or something with good Emacs
bindings+extensibility), a C/C++ compiler (now Julia), and a debugger, and
I'm a happy man. ;-)
I think all the plotting stuff is beautiful, but until now, for my
low-level performance work (lots of bit twiddling), never needed it.  Now
that I do have a need for it,
glad to see there is such a nice package available for Julia (Thanks Tom!
Also thanks to everybody else making the plotting packages / backends!)

Thanks so much, that's exactly what he needed to finish his science project!
I just have to make sure that he's collected more data today, he only had 2
8-year olds, and both got 0's, kind of skews the results!
His hypothesis, was that the young kids wouldn't do so well, but that
neither would the old people (like his science teacher and me ;-) ),
however, everybody over 13 so far as gotten a perfect score!

-Scott