Hi guys,

One of my first posts to this forum more than a year ago when I first
became infatuated with the language Julia, I asked about how Julia and Rust
might work together. Since then, I have spent most of my time learning and
coding in Julia with one eye on Rust. Rust is also a beautiful language and
if you like Julia, you might like it as well. They are celebrating their
first birthday, i.e. 1-year after 1.0, and wrote a nice summary. Hope you
enjoy it :)

   - One year of Rust
   <http://blog.rust-lang.org/2016/05/16/rust-at-one-year.html>

I fully expect to see an equally (or more) favorable review on Julia's
first birthday (after 1.0) :)

Best regards,
Eric