We are also suddenly getting crashes with 2.4.5. when running our (Nemo)
test suite. It says that some memory allocation is failing due to invalid
next size. I suspect there is a bug that wasn't there until the last few
days, since we were passing just fine on Travis. Though at this stage, I
haven't checked whether we are still passing on Travis.

Bill.