If Andrew Ng who cited Gates, and Gates who cited Domingos (who did not
lecture at Google with a TensorFlow question in the end), were unsuccessful
penny traders, Julia was a language for web design, and the tribes in the
video didn't actually solve problems, perhaps this would be a wildly
off-topic, speculative discussion. But these statements couldn't be farther
from the truth. In fact, if I had known about this video some months ago I
would've understood better on how to solve a problem I was working on.

For the founders of Julia: I understand your tribe is mainly CS. This
master algorithm, as you are aware, would require collaboration with other
tribes. Just citing the obvious.