You can create animations with Interact.jl and Compose.jl using IJulia (not
any REPL). For more info on how to do this, see Interact.jl example
notebook on animation
<https://github.com/JuliaLang/Interact.jl/blob/master/doc/notebooks/04-Animations.ipynb>.
If you want to create gifs or videos of the animation from the REPL, then
you should give Reel.jl <https://github.com/shashi/Reel.jl> a go.