I realise this is a bit late to the party, but in case anyone is still
interested (or happens to be searching in future), I've created:
https://github.com/simonbyrne/Remez.jl

The code is mostly based on some code by ARM:
https://github.com/ARM-software/optimized-routines/blob/master/auxiliary/remez.jl
but updated for newer Julia versions, and built into a package.