Hello, Marco,

Something you're doing is crashing Julia. This is bad, but without more
information, it's impossible to tell what's going on or where the problem
is--it could be a bug in Julia, ZMQ.jl, IJulia.jl (maybe), or somewhere
else entirely.

Can you post the code you're trying to run (or preferably, a short snippet
that causes the problem, along with the output of  versioninfo()?

You also might look through closed IJulia.jl issues.

Cheers,
  Kevin