Hi all,

I'd like to call a Julia function from C++. This Julia function takes
another Julia function as an argument (a callback function). I'd like to
write this callback function entirely in C++ too, and pass it directly to
Julia, without declaring a global name for it in Julia's name space (like
how ints, floats, etc. are passed from C++ to Julia wo creating top-level
names for them in Julia). Presumably the arguments to my C++ implementation
of the callback function will havejl_value_t * as their types.

Can anyone show me how to do this?

I tried posting this question on stackoverflow originally but I didn't get
an answer.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38135749/calling-a-julia-function-from-c-that-takes-a-julia-callback-function-as-an-arg

Thanks much!

Jeff